Has anyone done the dog intelligence test?

Its upon the Purina website. My GSD,Lulu scored the undiluted 20,my Maggie Mystery Mutt scored an eleven ( yet shes really good-looking),and my bad small dachshund/cocker mix, Levi,is the complete idiot,Im afraid! But he is nearly 16,so hes to be forgiven for age-related simple-mindedness!!

Try it,its fun as well as usually takes the few minutes.
http://www.petcentric.com/gallery3.aspx? P=2&S=4&T=0&C=0&OID=2905 7&CMP=&newpage=1#V

Click upon the video.
LOL,all Levi was interested in was getting the treats- yet not finding them,and Lulu got the towel off of his conduct for him!!
Haha,actually,Levi is quite peppy for his age.He usually right away went to sleep!! Of march my dogs have been insomniacs similar to me!
Marjorie Im sorry it didnt work well for you.

I know we wont get anywhere with these Afghans..they dont consider as the dog should.
I gave my small doxie/silky hybrid the Volhard K9 test, as well as she tested TOP score for military K9lol..Can we usually see the twenty pound K9 cop !!

But the darn thing took upon the cougar, so we guess she thinks she can handle anything. .(it acted as if it didnt see her, so she thinks she chased it away..Shhhh)

Chetco | August 24, 2008

now which is droll i am gonna have to try which when Beej is aged enough.

At least the bulldog beat out the puggle lol as well as at sixteen Levi is more than allowed to be absent minded. Odds have been he was essentially as well intelligent to want to play the foolish tellurian diversion similar to the others.

ADD: as i said intelligent dog usually the bit heedful similar to any other person of advanced age. And why do what others can do for you? Of march we am certain he competence have dozed off if it was there prolonged enough
Rayven ~Count Down to Sept 13t ~ | August 24, 2008

I will have to do this when my dogs have been awake.They have been both asleep(wish we was too) yet Im not tired.

They have been both really smart. we consid! er they would genius this test.
Koter Boters luvs Duke as well as Koter | August 24, 2008

Lol, which video was funny. we competence do which exam upon my dog someday, yet theyre ostensible to be 12 months old, as well as my puppy is usually 4 months old. She hasnt learnt her name nonetheless properly either.
lollipopz | August 24, 2008this is foolish i spent 45 minuste to do it all over again as well as the whtie thing is so slow i instruct i never did
marjorie(fritzies sister) | August 24, 2008LOVED Ty. Hes adorable.

The Puggle made me wince, though.

Ill have to exam Coby in the morning right now, hes fast asleep. :]

Thanks for the link, though!
Shannon | August 24, 2008

EVERYONE upon which video looked JUST similar to their dogs. Im not even kidding.

Max scored the undiluted 20, Roxy scored an 18 (the towel bit backfired as well as she motionless shed rsther than sleep!), Sparky had an 18 too, he deceived upon the list bit. he knocked the list over afterwards took the treat.

:)

Patient Paws | August 24, 2008

Heh!

My dog is completely unexcited to treats Shed destroy miserably, as she usually couldnt caring less.
? | August 24, 2008

Princess my 6 year aged Toy Poodle brew got the 19.
Holly my 7 year aged Pomeranian/chihuahua brew got the 17.
I motionless to do it with my 6 month aged German Shepherd even yet she isnt aged sufficient as well as she got the PERFECT 20!
my 3month aged jack russell i didnt even worry doing it with her.

This content has passed through fivefilters.org.


0 comments: