Sensuality Flo's Heart Opening Moments

Sensuality

Luscious Sensuality

Luscious Sensuality copyright 2009 Flo Li www.MicroscopicExpressionsOfSpirituality.com

She called me the hussy. It is spelled H U S S Y look it up! It repelled me initially. Her anger stabbed me right in the chest. we couldnt understand why wearing the mask of the super intellectual engineer, we still gave someone the impression that we was an evil temptress. The approach we dressed was as well provocative for the corporate environment she said. The approach we walked was the dance of seduction she claimed. And of course the approach we smiled when we gazed in to peoples eyes was the transparent sign of my wickedness she insisted. Her husband was underneath my spell as well as she shall urge all the married men to stay divided she warned.

I couldnt stop trembling. we didnt believe my free expression of the self could be viewed as such the dangerous weapon. Women hated me as well as men blushed when we walked by. Slowly, we noticed the approach we carried myself influenced those around me. we questioned if we competence have used my gawk to benefit energy as well as control. we did not know Perhaps she saw the genuine me we never consciously witnessed. Perhaps my high professional feat did not come from my prized genius though instead from my heinoussensuality. we felt dirty as well as ashamed. we was as well fearful to walk. we was as well horrifiedto look in to the eyes of another. we was as well distressedto be me. My heart sunk in to the unfounded array as well as we hated the unhappy dolour starred behind at your convenience we looked in to the mirror. Within dual days, we privileged my total habit as well as purchased horrid cloaks to disguise the genuine me. we started to hunch my behind as well! as wore sports bra to stipulate my cup C breasts. we purchased unwanted oversized equipment to conform. we found ugly flats to compare the total ensemble. we loathed the face we saw in the mirror. She was revolting, sickening, as well as unloved. One day someone will find out who she really is we did not want to be there when it happens. we hated her. we wish we could run divided And so we did

That was nearly 4 years ago. we had to destroy my face, my body, as well as my spirit in order to indeed fathom the inadequate eyes of her judgement. Standing in front of the counterpart naked, slowly, we see the genuine me. Broken, hopeful, innocent, fiery, as well as sensual. It is the gift to taste the sweetness of being. It is the witty provoke of inlet to savor such boundless fragrance. It is every womans right to penetrate the nudity of her sensuality.

Dec 24, 2009 - Posted by Flo Li | Self Realization | boundless fragrance, nakedness, indulgence | 2 Comments

Five Filters featured article: Chilcot Inquiry. Available tools: PDF Newspaper, Full Text RSS, Term Extraction.


0 comments: